NEW PROCEDURES FOR ENTERING NIMS CAMPUS
- Beforehand please download the Visitor Registration Form 1 and 2, and fill in the blanks enclosed in the double line area. Do not forget to print out and hand them in at NIMS gate.
If you forget Form 1 and 2, they are also available at the NIMS gate.
- Please show the staff your photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc) at the NIMS gate.
In principle, you cannot enter NIMS without an ID.
- The NIMS gate will check your Visitor Registration Form 1 and 2 and return From 2 to you. We will hand you a Visitor Card for your purpose area, and a Parking Permit, if necessary.
- You can go to your purpose area with Form 2 and Visitor Card.
- Please get the person you wish to contact's signature. And return to the NIMS gate the Visitor Card and the Visitor Registration Form 2 (and Parking Permit, if necessary).