THE PROCEDURES TO ENTER NIMS CAMPUS
- Beforehand please download Visitor Registration Form 1, and fill in the form where double lined.
- Please print it out and bring it to the Guard Office when visiting NIMS.
Form 1 is also available at the Guard Office.
- Please show your ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc. ) at the Guard Office.
In principle, you cannot enter NIMS without showing your ID.
- The Guards will check your Visitor Registration Form 1 and they will give you a Visitor Card.
(and a Parking Permit to those who come by vehicle)
- Please return the visitor card (and the Parking Permit) to the Guard Office or put it in the box for returning the Visitor Card at the entrance of the central building when leaving NIMS.