MEMRISYS 2021 will be held in the form of a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS RE-OPENED!
New and additional submissions are welcome • Abstracts submitted last year MUST be submitted again
MEMRISYS 2021 OFFERS POSTER AWARD!
Contributors wanting to apply for a poster award will be requested to submit an A4-sized poster after abstract peer-review
Memristive technologies have recently been making rapid developments since this emerging technology area is expected to overcome the physical, technological and algorithmic limits of conventional semiconductor-based CMOS technology highly developed in electronic integrated circuits for conventional digital computers and related electronic devices. Memristive technologies, which open a new paradigm of fusion between digital and analog, have thus appeared at the forefront of ICT, AI, and IoT technologies. MEMRISYS 2021 will provide a forum for presentation and discussion on the current developments of the memristive technologies. Emphasis will be placed to open a highly interdisciplinary forum that covers a wide range of related fields such as physics, chemistry, material science, device and process modeling, computational algorithm, synaptic devices, reconfigurable integrated circuits, neuromorphic networks, bio-inspired computing, etc. MEMRISYS 2021 cordially welcomes participants from such a wide variety of fields.
The international Conference on Memristive Materials, Devices & Systems (MEMRISYS) will be held as a virtual conference, from November 1 to 4, 2021.
The authors of accepted papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on work presented at MEMRISYS 2021 to the special issue of the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP).
Scope of Conference
The MEMRISYS 2021 organizing committee invites papers of scientific and technical interest on the following (but not limited to) topics:
- Memristors and resistive switching materials and devices
- Circuit architectures and computational algorithms using memristive devices
- Neuromorphic materials, devices, networks, and their applications
- Electronic synapse design and characterization
- Bio-inspired memory and computation including natural computing
- Ferroelectrics-, spintronics-, and phase-change-based materials and devices
- Theory/modeling/informatics of materials and devices for memristive technology
News (site update information)
- June 30, 2021 – Abstract submission re-opened
- April 26, 2021 – Information on MEMRISYS 2021 announced
- November 18-19, 2020 — MEMRISYS online mini-conference was successfully held
- November 5, 2020 — MEMRISYS mini-conference website opened
- September 25, 2020 — MEMRISYS online mini-conference announced
- August 1, 2020 — MEMRISYS conference postponed until November 1-4, 2021
- March 11, 2020 — MEMRISYS 2020 conference postponed until November 16-19, 2020
- March 7, 2020 — Abstract submission closed
- February 29, 2020 — Abstracted submission extended to March 07, 2020
- February 11, 2020 — Abstract submission extended to February 29, 2020
- December 27, 2019 — Abstract submission opened
- October 18, 2019 — MEMRISYS website launched