SUBMISSION FOR MEMRISYS 2021 PAPERS HAS CLOSED
THE JJAP SPECIAL ISSUE WILL BE PUBLISHED IN OCTOBER, 2022
Memristive technologies have recently been making rapid developments since this emerging technology area is expected to overcome the physical, technological and algorithmic limits of conventional semiconductor-based CMOS technology highly developed in electronic integrated circuits for conventional digital computers and related electronic devices. Memristive technologies, which open a new paradigm of fusion between digital and analog, have thus appeared at the forefront of ICT, AI, and IoT technologies. MEMRISYS 2021 will provide a forum for presentation and discussion on the current developments of the memristive technologies. Emphasis will be placed to open a highly interdisciplinary forum that covers a wide range of related fields such as physics, chemistry, material science, device and process modeling, computational algorithm, synaptic devices, reconfigurable integrated circuits, neuromorphic networks, bio-inspired computing, etc. MEMRISYS 2021 cordially welcomes participants from such a wide variety of fields.
The International Conference on Memristive Materials, Devices & Systems (MEMRISYS) was held as an ALL-VIRTUAL conference, from November 1 to 4, 2021.
Four attendees have been selected as winners of the Excellent Poster Presentation Award. Please see the Awards page for details.
News (site update information)
- January 11, 2022 – Submission for MEMRISYS 2021 papers closed
- November 25, 2021 – On-demand video broadcasts closed
- November 11, 2021 – On-demand video broadcast material becomes available
- November 4, 2021 – MEMRISYS 2021 virtual conference successfully concluded
- October 28, 2021 – Virtual conference site opened
- October 19, 2021 – Online registration closed
- September 27, 2021 – Presentation Guidelines and JJAP Special Issue pages opened
- September 21, 2021 – Conference program uploaded and available on-line
- September 14, 2021 – Online registration opened
- September 12, 2021 – Post-deadline paper submission closed
- August 30, 2021 – Post-deadline paper submission opened
- August 14, 2021 – Abstract submission closed
- June 30, 2021 – Abstract submission re-opened
- April 26, 2021 – Information on MEMRISYS 2021 announced