- September symbols the end of the Monsoons in Nepal with a little possibility of rain. However, rain does not last for more than a couple of hours.
- The weather and visibility at the time of conference would be good for trekking and outdoor activities. The average daily temperatures are around 23°C (73°F), reaching highs of 26°C (79°F) and dropping to an average minimum temperature of 19°C (66°F). However it is advisable to carry some warm and light jackets as the morning and evening can get very chilly.
Everest Experience (Mountain Flight)
- Although October is a prime time to experience the Everest mountain flight, it is open by the time of the ACCIS2019.
- Mountain Flight starts at 6:00 AM early in the morning from domestic air-terminal at Kathmandu airport.
- You can see the Everest just 20 miles away from your window.
- You will see wonderful Himalayan peaks, lakes and glaciers.
- You can make it during the conference. It takes about 3 h in total.
- Kathmandu is a valley surrounded by green high hills. You may explore Kathmandu with your short time limits.
- You will be seeing the stunning mountains views (if weather is favorable) without climbing high hills. You may visit places like Nagarkot, Champadevi, Phulchoki and Shivapuri to view a panoramic mountain.
- Please use bottled mineral water supplied by hotel for drinking.
- It is not advisable to carry excess cash and important documents with you while walking around.