- Content: Abstract should contain title, authors full names and affiliations.
- Font and size: Times New Roman. Title in 12 points bold, authors’ names (starting from first name) in 10 points, affiliations in 9 points and contents in 10 points.
- Volume: Single space within one page of A4 size (about 350 words).
- Figures can be included (within 10 MB only).
- Presenting authors should be identified by underlining the name.
- E-mail address of corresponding author should supply.
Guidelines for poster presentation
- The poster board is self standing.
- The poster size should be no more than A0 size.
- Poster number will be displayed on top of each poster board. Push pins will be provided.
- Poster presenters are recommended to be present at their poster panel during the session and actively discuss with the participants.
- After the poster session, presenters should remove their poster by themselves. Remaining posters will be discarded otherwise.