- Application for September 2018 enrollment is now open, with the closing date of 14 February 2018. [18 December 2017] NEW!
- Professor Nakanishi have been assigned as professors in this program. [1 December 2017] NEW!
- Application for April 2018 enrollment has been closed. [8 August 2017]
- Professor Murakami and Professor Suzuki have been assigned as professors in this program. [1 April 2016]
- The Program website launched [7 August 2009]
The Waseda-NIMS Graduate Program was launched in 2008 as part of the Major in Nanoscience and Nanoengineering program offered by the Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, Waseda University. This doctoral program is taught by leading researchers from the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) in conjunction with Waseda University professors. ［More...］
Graduate Program Group
National Institute for Materials Science
1-2-1 Sengen, Tsukuba IBARAKI, 305-0047 JAPAN