Chair: Prof. Shinsuke Takagi
- Prof. Haruo Inoue (Tokyo Metropolitan Univ.) / Keynote
- "Photo-responsive nano-layered organic/inorganic hybrid compounds"
- Prof. Keishi Ohashi (Waseda Univ.)
- "Nanoscale application of surface plasmon resonance"
Break & Photo ( 20 min )
Chair: Dr. Masayoshi Higuchi
- Prof. Tsuyoshi Minami (Univ. Tokyo)
- "Molecular self-assembled colorimetric chemosensor arrays"
- Prof. Toshiyuki Momma (Waseda Univ.)
- "Detailed analysis of electrochemical device"
- Dr. Fumito Araoka (RIKEN)
- "Soft-matter optical resonators based on chiral liquid crystals"
Break ( 15 min )
Chair: Prof. Yukikazu Takeoka
- Prof. Tetsu Tatsuma (Univ. Tokyo)
- "Chromogenic materials based on localized surface plasmon resonance"
- Prof. Shinya Yoshioka (Tokyo Univ. Science)
- "The photonic structure and coloration mechanism of a butterfly wing scale"
- Dr. Taichi Ikeda (NIMS)
- "Functional materials based on thiophene and glycidyl polymers"