MEMRISYS 2020 Postponed Until November 16-19, 2020
The abstracts already submitted for the conference will remain valid.
Anyone wanting to withdraw his/her abstract should contact the conference office at Memrisys2020@nims.go.jp
Abstract submission will reopen in June for those wishing to make new or additional submissions.
MEMRISYS 2020 THEME
Memristive technologies have recently been making rapid developments since this emerging technology area is expected to overcome the physical, technological and algorithmic limits of conventional semiconductor-based CMOS technology highly developed in electronic integrated circuits for conventional digital computers and related electronic devices. The memristive technologies, which in some sense open a new paradigm of fusion between digital and analog, has thus appeared at the forefront of ICT, AI and IoT technologies. MEMRISYS 2020 will provide a forum for presentation and discussion on the current developments of the memristive technologies. Emphasis will be placed to open a highly interdisciplinary forum that covers a wide range of related fields such as physics, chemistry, material science, device and process modeling, computational algorithm, synaptic devices, reconfigurable integrated circuits, neuromorphic networks, bio-inspired computing, etc. MEMRISYS 2020 cordially welcomes participants from such a wide variety of fields.
The International Conference on Memristive Materials, Device & Systems (MEMRISYS) will take place at the International Congress Center in Tsukuba, Japan, from 14 to 17 July 2020.
The authors of accepted papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on work presented at MEMRISYS2020 to the special issue of the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP).
Scope of Conference
The MEMRISYS 2020 organizing committee invites papers of scientific and technical interest on the following (but not limited to) topics:
- Memristors and resistive switching materials and devices
- Circuit architectures and computational algorithms using memristive devices
- Neuromorphic materials, devices, networks, and their applications
- Electronic synapse design and characterization
- Bio-inspired memory and computation including natural computing
- Ferroelectrics-, spintronics-, and phase-change-based materials and devices
- Theory/modeling of materials and devices for memristive technology
News (site update information)
- March 11, 2020 — MEMRISYS 2020 conference postponed until November 16-19, 2020
- March 7, 2020 — Abstract submission closed
- February 29, 2020 — Abstracted submission extended to March 07, 2020
- February 11, 2020 — Abstract submission extended to February 29, 2020
- December 27, 2019 — Abstract submission opened
- October 18, 2019 — MEMRISYS website launched