MEMRYSIS CONFERENCE POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER 1 - 4, 2021
The conference name is changed to ‘MEMRYSIS 2021’
Abstracts already submitted for the conference will remain valid.
Abstract submission will reopen in May, 2021 for those wishing to withdraw, replace, and make new or additional submissions.
MEMRISYS 2021 THEME
Memristive technologies have recently been making rapid developments since this emerging technology area is expected to overcome the physical, technological and algorithmic limits of conventional semiconductor-based CMOS technology highly developed in electronic integrated circuits for conventional digital computers and related electronic devices. The memristive technologies, which in some sense open a new paradigm of fusion between digital and analog, has thus appeared at the forefront of ICT, AI and IoT technologies. MEMRISYS 2021 will provide a forum for presentation and discussion on the current developments of the memristive technologies. Emphasis will be placed to open a highly interdisciplinary forum that covers a wide range of related fields such as physics, chemistry, material science, device and process modeling, computational algorithm, synaptic devices, reconfigurable integrated circuits, neuromorphic networks, bio-inspired computing, etc. MEMRISYS 2021 cordially welcomes participants from such a wide variety of fields.
The International Conference on Memristive Materials, Device & Systems (MEMRISYS) will take place at the International Congress Center in Tsukuba, Japan, from 1 to 4 November 2021.
The authors of accepted papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on work presented at MEMRISYS 2021 to the special issue of the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP).
Scope of Conference
The MEMRISYS 2021 organizing committee invites papers of scientific and technical interest on the following (but not limited to) topics:
- Memristors and resistive switching materials and devices
- Circuit architectures and computational algorithms using memristive devices
- Neuromorphic materials, devices, networks, and their applications
- Electronic synapse design and characterization
- Bio-inspired memory and computation including natural computing
- Ferroelectrics-, spintronics-, and phase-change-based materials and devices
- Theory/modeling of materials and devices for memristive technology
News (site update information)
- August 1, 2020 — MEMRISYS conference postponed until November 1-4, 2021
- March 11, 2020 — MEMRISYS 2020 conference postponed until November 16-19, 2020
- March 7, 2020 — Abstract submission closed
- February 29, 2020 — Abstracted submission extended to March 07, 2020
- February 11, 2020 — Abstract submission extended to February 29, 2020
- December 27, 2019 — Abstract submission opened
- October 18, 2019 — MEMRISYS website launched