Dr. Katsuhiko Ariga was selected as a Nice-Step Resercher 2010
- Our paper (Sci. Technol. Adv. Mater. 9, 014109 (2008).) has been
ranked No. 1:
Most cited paper among all material science papers within these two years
(Nov. 1st, 2010, Essential Science Indicators)
- Dr Shundo's research paper
[J. Am. Chem. Soc.,131 (27),
was highlighted in Nature Chemistry
[Nature Chemistry, Published online: 3 July 2009 | doi:10.1038/nchem.317].
- Dr. Acharya's research paper [Adv. Mater., 21(9), 989-993
(2009).] was highlighted in Nature Asia Materials [Nature Asia
Materials, Published online 18 May 2009].
- Dr. Parayalil Chithra won the best poster presentation award at the 4th
East Asia Symposium on Functional Dyes and Advanced Materials. (June, 2009)
- Supramolecular Chemistry - Fundamentals and Applications
Katsuhiko Ariga, Toyoki Kunitake,
2006, X, 208 p., 173 illus., Softcover
- Recent Review (Free Access)
Supramolecular Chemistry as a Versatile Tool for Advanced Sciences in Nanospace
Katsuhiko Ariga, Jonathan P. Hill, Atsuomi Shundo, Ajayan Vinu, Richard Charvet,
Somobrata Acharya, Adv. Sci. Lett. 1(1), 1, 28-58 (2008).
Go to Free Access Page
The following paper has become the most cited papers among papers published in
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. in 2007. It also become free-access paper.
Layer-by-layer assembly as a versatile bottom-up nanofabrication technique for exploratory research
and realistic application
Katsuhiko Ariga, Jonathan P. Hill and Qingmin Ji, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 9, 2319 (2007).