Research and Educational History
|2011 Sep.-present||MANA Scientist, Supermolecules Group, MANA, NIMS|
|2009-2011||JSPS Fellow, Supermolecules Group, MANA, NIMS|
|2006-2009||Postdoctoral Fellow, Supermolecules Group, MANA, NIMS|
|2005-2006||Postdoctor Fellow, Nanoarchitectonics Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Tsukuba, Japan|
|2002-2005||Ph. D. Degree, Department of The Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Japan|
|1998-2001||M.S., Department of Chemistry, NanJing University of Science and Technology, China|
The goal of my research is to fabricate functional structures with properties designed for advanced applications. My research includes the fabrication of layer-by-layer (LbL) assembled films with polymer and inorganic nanostructures, synthesis inorganic hollow structure, self-assembly of nanoparticles by ligand replacing and exploring the films or hollow structures for the applications as sensors, catalysts, drug carriers and biological support materials.
- Layer-by-Layer Films of Graphene Sheet and Ionic Liquid for Highly Selective Gas Sensing
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 9737.
- Multi-Dimensional Control of Surfactant-Guided Assemblies of Quantum Gold Particles
Adv. Mater., 2008, 20, 4027.
- Stimuli-Free Auto-Modulated Material Release from Mesoporous Nano-Compartment Films
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130, 2376.
- Regulation of Silica Nanotube Diameters: Sol-Gel Transcription Using Solvent-Sensitive Morphological Change of Peptide Lipid Nanotubes As Templates
Chem. Mater., 2007, 19, 1329.
- Chemical Synthesis of Transition Metal Oxide Nanotubes in Water Using an Iced Lipid Nanotube as a Template
Chem. Comm., 2005 , 4411.