- Computational Materials Science (CMS) seminar
- CMS seminar series was launched by Dr. Y. Tateyama and Dr. A. Tanaka in 2005. It is now coordinated by these two persons together with Dr. M. Arai and Dr. Y. Nonomura. This seminar series aims at discussion of fundamental theories and calculational methods as well as individual problems in materials science.
- JST-PRESTO: Structure and Control of Interface
- JST-CREST: Study on dye-sensitized solar cell
- "The Grand Challenge to Next-Generation Integrated Nanoscience" project
- K-Computer, Senryaku Kikan
- Dr. Y. Tateyama have been funded by several categories of KAKENHI, JSPS.