NIMS and the University of Yamanashi Conclude a Comprehensive Collaboration Agreement and Cooperative Graduate School Agreement
National Institute for Materials Science
The University of Yamanashi
The National Institute for Materials Science and the University of Yamanashi announced the conclusion of a comprehensive cooperation agreement, as described below.
The purposes of this cooperation agreement are to promote the development of science and technology not only in Japan, but also worldwide, and to train talented human resources for that aim, by utilizing the research capabilities and human resources of NIMS and the University of Yamanashi and promoting collaboration and cooperation between the two institutions. The collaboration items are as follows.
- Research cooperation, including joint research, etc.
- Collaboration in graduate education (cooperative graduate school)
- Research exchanges and human resources exchanges
- Mutual support in education and human resources development
- Mutual use of research facilities and equipment
- Other items considered necessary by NIMS and the University of Yamanashi in order to achieve the purpose of this cooperation agreement.