Emeritus Fellow, Magnetic Materials Center
Tel: +81-298-59-2540: Fax: +81-298-59-2701
- Dr. Sc. Physics Deaprtment, Graduate School of Science, Tokyo Metroplitan
- M.S. Physics Department, Graduate School of Science, Tokyo Metoropolitan
- B.S. Physics Department, Tokyo Metoropolitan University, 1965
- 2009.4 - present： Emeritus Fellow of NIMS
- 2006.4 - 2009.3：NIMS Fellow and Spintronics Group Leader, Magnetic Materials
- 2000.4 - 2006.3： Professor, Department of Materials Science, Tohoku University
- 1996.7-2000.3 Toshiba Research and Development Center, Chief Fellow
- 1993.4-1996.6 Toshiba Research and Development Center, Advanced Research
- 1986.4-1993.3 Toshiba Research and Development Center, Metals and Ceramics
Lab., Research Fellow
- 1977.4-1986.3 Toshiba Research and Development Center, Metals and Ceramics
Lab., Senior Researcher
- 1970.4-1977.3 Toshiba Research and Development Center, Metals and Ceramics
- 2001.12-2007.3 Team Leader, JST-CREST Project
- Magnetic Materials
- April 29, 2000 Purple Ribbon Medal for the development of amorphous alloys
for high frequency switching power supply
- April, 2001 Masumoto Hakaru Award, JIM for the developments of advanced
magnetic materials and their applications
- September 2002 Meritorius Award, Magnetic Society of Japan
- October 2008, Fellow of the Applied Physics Society of Japan
Recent Major Publications
- T. Nozaki, N. Tezuka and K. Inomata, Quantum Oscillation of the Tunneling
Conductance in Fully Epitaxial Double Barrier Magnetic Tunnel Junctions,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 027208-1-027208-4 (2006).
- K. Inomata, S. Okamura, A. Miyazaki, M. Kikuchi, N. Tezuka, M. Wojcik and
E. Jedryka, Structural and magnetic properties and tunnel magnetoresistance
for Co2(Cr,Fe)Al and Co2FeSi full-Heusler alloys, J. Phys. D, 39, 816-823 (2006).
- T. Ochiai,Y. Jiang, A. Hirohata, N. Tezuka, S. Sugimoto and K. Inomata,
Distinctive current-induced magnetization switching in a current-perpendicular-to-plane
giant-magnetoresistance nanopillar with a synthetic antiferromagnet free
layer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 86, 242506-1-242506-3 (2005).
- H. Sukegawa, S. Nakamura, A. Hirohata, N. Tezuka and K. Inomata, Significant
magnetoresistance enhancement due to a co-tunneling process in a double
tunnel junction with single discontinuous ferromagnetic layer insertion,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 068304-1-068304-4 (2005).
- Y. Jiang, T. Nozaki, S. Abe, T. Ochiai, A. Hirohata, N. Tezuka and K. Inomata,
Substantial reduction of critical current for magnetization switching in
an exchange-biased spin-valve, Nat. Mat. 3, 361-363, (2004).